Monday, March 9, 2009

Short but really sweet!! :)

Mike's counts were wonderful again today. The doctors are so pleased with how he is doing!

Mike's MRI went well. They were able to get him the anesthesia and he fell asleep with no issue. He is such a champ! He woke up on his own and as soon as he did he was asking for Cheerios and water! LOL

So, we were able to wait at MSKCC while Dr. D went to look at the MRI and we got great news when he did!

The MRI was unchanged! The Temodar has seemed to stop the growth of the tumors!

Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers! They are working!! Please keep them coming... we still have a long road ahead of us! Hopefully he will continue to do well and the Temodar will keep up the good work!! :)

I'm off to play with Mikey-Mike and to get ready to have a celebration dinner with the fam... Love to you all!!

Love,
Chrissie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such great news!! I first found you when we were doing the wagie ride for Tuesday. I am generally behind on all things blog-related especially reading but when I stopped by today and read this post, I was yeah! I'm happy I made my way over here to hear the good news!

You're a strong mama! Your family is blessed to have you... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog after several clicks of the mouse.... I've read your story from the very beginning and am praying daily for Mike and your entire family. I check often for an update. Please let us all know how Mike is doing. I'll continue sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.
Hugs,
Kaley in Colorado